Not many owners know why businesses need White hat SEO. To most of them, search engine optimisation is a dirty word that demands lots of money, and it usually sounds too good to be true anyway.
What they fail to realise, though, is that it could provide them with access to many new clients they would not have encountered otherwise.
Let’s look at why businesses need Cebu SEO –
1. There is no fixed cost of acquisition per customer, and the ROI increases over time. Unlike advertising, which tends to have a relatively constant cost per new customer acquired, search engine optimisation has no such “fixed” cost. Instead, as your campaign progresses and the website’s rankings improve, the ratio of financial returns relative to the layout improves.
2. While it may seem expensive to some owners and managers, the cost has to be seen against the potential lifetime value of each new customer. When one calculates how long the average customer remains loyal, how much he or she spends during that time, and how many new referrals the average customer brings (even if it is just a fractional figure), it usually justifies the seemingly large expense.
3. SEO generally attracts a better quality prospect. Logically speaking, someone who does a search on Google is actively looking for what your business has to offer. In contrast to this, many people responding to advertising are simply reacting to the exposure, and are simply exploring what you have to offer. Since your potential customer from Google already knows what he or she wants, the time spent per customer acquisition is also less.
4. If your competitors are doing search engine optimisation and you don’t, you are allowing them to take potential clients away from you without any resistance. If they don’t, you can get a head start and attract prospects they don’t have access to. Either way, it makes sense to do it.
5. Businesses engaging in optimisation for search engines gain access to additional branding opportunities. During the course of the off-page optimisation, information related to your business is spread out over the internet, and your brand becomes visible to many people. Some of those who do not need to buy from you now, may very well remember your name in the future when the time comes.
This additional branding not only brings potential clients to you, but it also assists in establishing credibility online, and turning your business into an “obvious choice” when products or services such as yours are needed.
6. It attracts potential clients in unusual ways. While the wide distribution of content often results in people finding your details in unlikely places, it also opens the door to people searching for obscure search terms that could lead them to your website.
No matter how you look at it, doing SEO for offline businesses simply makes sense. contact the best SEO company in Philippines for an affordable quote.